- Articles: The admin can view and manage to edit, delete all the articles separately. They also create new articles with a new title, content, category and status.
- Categories: The admin can view and manage to edit, delete all the categories separately. They can also create new categories with a new name, description, parent and status.
- They can view all the users, edit their details and create new user.
- Monetization: The admin can monetize payment gateways, price plans, orders, promotion codes, currencies and taxes and manage all these categories separately.
- The admin can view and manage all the payment gateways.
- The admin can view the details of customers’ status and new customers. The customer groups and their mails can be viewed and managed.
- The admin can view and edit all email templates gallery and upload new templates. And view the all the emails sent and received.
- They can control and upload new core extensions, themes, languages.
- They can see the details of IP address, countries and zones.
- They can manage the miscellaneous activities like logs of campaign delivery and campaign bounce, transactional emails and emergency actions.
We have a quiet good experience of 14 years in ecommerce field and we provide 10 years free technical support + 5 years free updates after you purchase the script from us. We impart you with best SEO techniques and fully optimized coding management.
Linux operating system (windows might work but not supported)
Apache Webserver – version 2.x
PHP >= 5.2 (php >= 5.4 recommeded for high delivery speed)
MySQL >= 5.1 with InnoDB storage engine
Cron Jobs access (linux cron jobs not web crons)